Assisted Living Facilities in Wyoming County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wyoming County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wyoming County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living care in Mullens, West Virginia, you will likely come across Mullens Manor Assisted Living, located at 1238 Guyandotte Ave in the 25882 zip code area in Wyoming County. Mullens Manor Assisted Living provides assistance to older adults living in Mullens who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Mullens Manor Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Amfm Of Wyoming County is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at New Richmond, West Virginia. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Amfm Of Wyoming County can be found at 236 Warrior Way, in the 24867 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Wyoming County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Amfm Of Wyoming County include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at One Glen Rogers Road, inside 25848 zip code area, Glen Rogers Manor offers assisted living in Glen Rogers, WV to retired adults who reside in Wyoming County. Glen Rogers Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 57 Wyoming County residents.
Pineville Manor is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 198 Park Avenue, 24874 zip code. Up to 35 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Wyoming County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pineville Manor. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wyoming County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wyoming County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wyoming County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wyoming County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wyoming County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wyoming County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
More assisted living options in Wyoming County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Wyoming County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wyoming County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007