Assisted Living Facilities in Morgantown, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Morgantown, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Morgantown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Morgantown, WV directly and in the immediate area of Monongalia County.
While looking for assisted living care in Morgantown, West Virginia, you may come across The Madison, situated at 161 Bakers Ridge Road in the 26508 zip code area in Monongalia County. The Madison helps older adults living in Morgantown who need aid with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. The Madison includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
The Suites At Heritage Point is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Morgantown, West Virginia. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. The Suites At Heritage Point can be found at One Heritage Point, in the 26505 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Monongalia County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at The Suites At Heritage Point include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 30 Mon General Drive, inside 26505 zip code area, Morgantown Snf Acquistion provides assisted senior living in Morgantown, WV to older adults who live in Monongalia County. Morgantown Snf Acquistion accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 120 Monongalia County residents.
Morgantown Operating Company is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1379 Van Voorhis Rd, 26505 zip code. Up to 100 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Monongalia County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Morgantown Operating Company. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Sundale Nursing Home provides senior living in Monongalia county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 100 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Sundale Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Morgantown, WV and Monongalia County. Sundale Nursing Home is located at 800 J D Anderson Drive, 26505.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Morgantown, West Virginia, Assisted Living At Evergreen is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 48 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 507441. Assisted Living At Evergreen offers assisted living services not only to Morgantown residents, but also to all Monongalia County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Morgantown, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Morgantown area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Morgantown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Morgantown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Monongalia County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Morgantown, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Morgantown, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in WELLSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in WHITMAN, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in LOGAN, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in GRANTSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Pleasants County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mineral County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Logan County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007