Assisted Living Facilities in Lewisburg, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lewisburg, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lewisburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lewisburg, WV directly and in the immediate area of Greenbrier County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Lewisburg, West Virginia, you will likely come across Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates, situated at Route 2, Box 159a in the 24901 zip code area in Greenbrier County. Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates helps 55 and over adults living in Lewisburg who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Seasons Place is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Lewisburg, West Virginia. It has a total of 55 assisted living apartments. Seasons Place can be found at 331 Holt Lane, in the 24901 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Greenbrier County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Seasons Place include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
3 More Facilities in Greenbrier County, WV
Located at 408 Nicholas Street, inside 25984 zip code area, Autumn Way Assisted Living Home offers assisted living in Rupert, WV to 55+ adults who live in Greenbrier County. Autumn Way Assisted Living Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 24 Greenbrier County residents.
Lewisburg Center is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 979 Rocky Hill Road, 24970 zip code. Up to 90 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Greenbrier County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lewisburg Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
White Sulphur Springs Center provides senior assisted living in Greenbrier county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 68 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. White Sulphur Springs Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in White Sulphur Spring, WV and Greenbrier County. White Sulphur Springs Center is situated at 345 Pocahontas Trail, 24986.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lewisburg, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lewisburg area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lewisburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lewisburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Greenbrier County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lewisburg, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lewisburg, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HINTON, WV
- Assisted Living in WHITMAN, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BELINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mineral County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, WV
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007