Assisted Living Facilities in Barbour County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Barbour County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Barbour County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living in Philippi, West Virginia, you will likely find Mansfield Place, located at 95 Healthcare Drive in the 26416 zip code area in Barbour County. Mansfield Place helps 55 and over adults living in Philippi who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Mansfield Place includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Talbott Personal Care Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Belington, West Virginia. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Talbott Personal Care Home can be found at 319 Serpell Avenue, in the 26250 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Barbour County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Talbott Personal Care Home include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 216 Samaritan Circle, inside 26250 zip code area, The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society provides senior assisted living in Belington, WV to senior citizens who reside in Barbour County. The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 57 Barbour County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Barbour County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Barbour County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Barbour County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Barbour County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Barbour County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Barbour County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Barbour County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007