Assisted Living Facilities in Roane County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Roane County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Roane County, WV area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Spencer, West Virginia, you will likely find Miletree Center, located at 825 Summit Street in the 25276 zip code area in Roane County. Miletree Center provides help to retired adults living in Spencer who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Miletree Center includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Roane General Hospital, Nursing Care is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Spencer, West Virginia. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. Roane General Hospital, Nursing Care can be found at 200 Hospital Drive, in the 25276 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Roane County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Roane General Hospital, Nursing Care include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Roane County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Roane County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Roane County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Roane County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Roane County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Roane County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
More assisted living options in Roane County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Roane County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Roane County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007