Assisted Living Facilities in Elkins, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Elkins, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Elkins elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Elkins, WV directly and in the immediate area of Randolph County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Elkins, West Virginia, you may find Nella's Nursing Home, situated at 200 Whitman Avenue, Crystal Springs in the 26241 zip code area in Randolph County. Nella's Nursing Home helps 55 and older adults living in Elkins who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Nella's Nursing Home includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Elkins, West Virginia. It has a total of 111 assisted living apartments. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center can be found at 1175 Beverly Pike, in the 26241 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Randolph County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Elkins Regional Convalescent Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 399 Ferguson Road, inside 26241 zip code area, Nella's provides senior assisted living in Elkins, WV to senior citizens who reside in Randolph County. Nella's accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 100 Randolph County residents.
Valentine Personal Care Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 521 Davis Avenue, 26241 zip code. Up to 20 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Randolph County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Valentine Personal Care Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Colonial Place Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Randolph county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 65 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Colonial Place Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Elkins, WV and Randolph County. Colonial Place Assisted Living is located at 301 Wilson Lane, 26241.
1 More Facilities in Randolph County, WV
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Beverly, West Virginia, Lavender Fields Assisted Living is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 10 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 507529. Lavender Fields Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Beverly senior citizens, but also to all Randolph County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Elkins, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Elkins area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Elkins senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Elkins blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Randolph County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Elkins, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Elkins, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in LERONA, WV
- Assisted Living in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Logan County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
Additional assisted living options in Elkins:
If your loved one lives in Elkins and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Elkins, WV that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007