Assisted Living Facilities in Bluefield, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bluefield, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bluefield elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bluefield, WV directly and in the immediate area of Mercer County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Bluefield, West Virginia, you may find Loving Hands Adult Care, located at 402 Airport Road in the 24701 zip code area in Mercer County. Loving Hands Adult Care assists retirees living in Bluefield who require help with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Loving Hands Adult Care includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Amfm Of Mercer County is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Bluefield, West Virginia. It has a total of 103 assisted living units. Amfm Of Mercer County can be found at 1275 Southview Drive, in the 24701 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Mercer County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Amfm Of Mercer County include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1600 Bland Street, inside 24701 zip code area, Maples Nursing Home provides assisted senior living in Bluefield, WV to seniors who reside in Mercer County. Maples Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 60 Mercer County residents.
Maples Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1600 Bland Street, 24701 zip code. Up to 28 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Mercer County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Maples Assisted Living. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
7 More Facilities in Mercer County, WV
Havens At Princeton provides senior living in Mercer county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 63 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Havens At Princeton is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Princeton, WV and Mercer County. Havens At Princeton is located at 2205 New Hope Road, 24740.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Princeton, West Virginia, Cassell's Board And Care is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 507321. Cassell's Board And Care offers assisted living services not only to Princeton senior citizens, but also to all Mercer County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Rockin Chair Residential Care, an assisted living community in Lerona, West Virginia located at 2103 Pinegrove Road, 25971 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Rockin Chair Residential Care provides assisted living in Mercer County to a maximum of 16 older adults.
Serenity Place provides assisted living in Mercer County to up to 16 retirees at a time. Serenity Place is situated at 369 Browns Ridge Road in the 25971 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and gourmet dining.
Princeton Health Care Center, located at 315 Courthouse Rd. , Princeton, West Virginia, 24740 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Mercer County and surrounding areas. Princeton Health Care Center has a total capacity of 120 assisted living residences. Some of its services include medication management, transportation services and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Ridge Care is an assisted living facility in Princeton, West Virginia, providing services and care to elderly adults who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Mercer County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Ridge Care. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living in Princeton, West Virginia, you will likely find Princeton Center, located at 1924 Glenwood Park Rd in the 24739 zip code area in Mercer County. Princeton Center provides assistance to retirees living in Princeton who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Princeton Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bluefield, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bluefield area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bluefield senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bluefield blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mercer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bluefield, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bluefield, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in GRANTSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in BELINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, WV
- Assisted Living in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, WV
- Assisted Living in WELLSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
- Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Boone County, WV
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007