Assisted Living Facilities in Monroe County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Monroe County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Monroe County, WV area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Lindside, West Virginia, you will likely find Springfield Center, located at Route 1 Box 101-a in the 24951 zip code area in Monroe County. Springfield Center helps retirees living in Lindside who need aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Springfield Center includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Country View Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Peterstown, West Virginia. It has a total of 42 assisted living apartments. Country View Assisted Living can be found at 2925 Seneca Trail South, in the 24963 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Monroe County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Country View Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Monroe County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Monroe County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Monroe County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Monroe County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Monroe County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Monroe County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
More assisted living options in Monroe County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Monroe County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Monroe County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007