Assisted Living Facilities in Lerona, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lerona, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lerona elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lerona, WV directly and in the immediate area of Mercer County.
While looking for assisted living in Lerona, West Virginia, you may find Rockin Chair Residential Care, located at 2103 Pinegrove Road in the 25971 zip code area in Mercer County. Rockin Chair Residential Care provides assistance to seniors living in Lerona who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Rockin Chair Residential Care includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Serenity Place is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Lerona, West Virginia. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Serenity Place can be found at 369 Browns Ridge Road, in the 25971 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Mercer County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Serenity Place include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained caregivers always available.
9 More Facilities in Mercer County, WV
Situated at 1600 Bland Street, inside 24701 zip code area, Maples Nursing Home offers senior assisted living in Bluefield, WV to 55+ adults who live in Mercer County. Maples Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 60 Mercer County residents.
Ridge Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 135 Antelope Lane, 24740 zip code. Up to 16 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Mercer County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Ridge Care. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Amfm Of Mercer County provides senior living in Mercer county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 103 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Amfm Of Mercer County is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Bluefield, WV and Mercer County. Amfm Of Mercer County is located at 1275 Southview Drive, 24701.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Princeton, West Virginia, Havens At Princeton is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 63 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 507505. Havens At Princeton offers assisted living services not only to Princeton older adults, but also to all Mercer County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Loving Hands Adult Care, an assisted living community in Bluefield, West Virginia located at 402 Airport Road, 24701 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Loving Hands Adult Care offers assisted living in Mercer County to a maximum of 16 seniors.
Princeton Health Care Center provides assisted living in Mercer County to up to 120 55+ adults at a time. Princeton Health Care Center is located at 315 Courthouse Rd. in the 24740 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Cassell's Board And Care, located at 1419 South Avenue, Princeton, West Virginia, 24740 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Mercer County and nearby areas. Cassell's Board And Care has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
Maples Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Bluefield, West Virginia, providing care and housing to older adults who need help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Mercer County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Maples Assisted Living. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 28 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living care in Princeton, West Virginia, you may come across Princeton Center, located at 1924 Glenwood Park Rd in the 24739 zip code area in Mercer County. Princeton Center provides help to seniors living in Princeton who require help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Princeton Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lerona, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lerona area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lerona senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lerona blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mercer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lerona, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lerona, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in WHITMAN, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mineral County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
- Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WV
- Assisted Living in Pleasants County, WV
- Assisted Living in Summers County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007