Assisted Living Facilities in Jefferson County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jefferson County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jefferson County, WV area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, you may find Canterbury Center, located at 80 Maddex Drive in the 25443 zip code area in Jefferson County. Canterbury Center provides help to retirees living in Shepherdstown who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Canterbury Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Blue Ridge Nursing is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Charles Town, West Virginia. It has a total of 104 assisted living units. Blue Ridge Nursing can be found at 1263 South George Street, in the 25414 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Jefferson County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Blue Ridge Nursing include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 50 Mulberry Tree Street, inside 25414 zip code area, Shenandoah Center offers senior assisted living in Charles Town, WV to 55+ adults who reside in Jefferson County. Shenandoah Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 78 Jefferson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jefferson County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jefferson County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jefferson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jefferson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jefferson County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jefferson County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
More assisted living options in Jefferson County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Jefferson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jefferson County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007