Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Shelbyville, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Shelbyville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Shelbyville, KY directly and in the immediate area of Shelby County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you will likely find Amber Oaks, located at 156 Haven Hill Road in the 40065 zip code area in Shelby County. Amber Oaks provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Shelbyville who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Amber Oaks includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Shelbyville, Kentucky. It has a total of 117 assisted living units. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville can be found at 711 Frankfort Road, in the 40066 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Shelby County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Masonic Home Of Shelbyville include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 711 Frankfort Road, inside 40065 zip code area, The Pillars Assisted Living offers assisted living in Shelbyville, KY to senior citizens who reside in Shelby County. The Pillars Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 21 Shelby County residents.
Colonial Hall Manor is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 920 Henry Clay Street, 40065 zip code. Up to 57 older adults who need a personal care home in Shelby County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Colonial Hall Manor. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville provides assisted living in Shelby county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 11 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Shelbyville, KY and Shelby County. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is located at 74 Mack Walters Road, 40065.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, Crestview Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 58 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100383. Crestview Center provides assisted living services not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Shelby County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Crescent Place Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Shelbyville, Kentucky located at 148 Allen Drive, 40065 zip code area. Crescent Place Assisted Living provides assisted living in Shelby County to a maximum of 43 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Shelbyville, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Shelbyville area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Shelbyville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Shelbyville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shelby County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Shelbyville, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Shelbyville, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in PAINTSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDINSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT STERLING, KY
- Assisted Living in HAZARD, KY
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in CORBIN, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in HARLAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRANT County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in LYON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCLEAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in HART County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
Additional assisted living options in Shelbyville:
If your loved one lives in Shelbyville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Shelbyville, KY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007