Assisted Living Facilities in Bath County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bath County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bath County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Owingsville, Kentucky, you may come across Owingsville Manor Alc, situated at 201 Williams Lane in the 40360 zip code area in Bath County. Owingsville Manor Alc assists retired adults living in Owingsville who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Owingsville Manor Alc includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Ridgeway Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Owingsville, Kentucky. It has a total of 99 assisted living units. Ridgeway Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility can be found at 406 Wyoming Road, in the 40360 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Bath County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Ridgeway Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bath County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bath County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bath County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bath County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bath County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bath County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BATH County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Bath County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Bath County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Bath County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007