Assisted Living Facilities in Boyd County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Boyd County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boyd County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Ashland, Kentucky, you may come across Artrips Personal Care Home, situated at 3000 Central Avenue in the 41101 zip code area in Boyd County. Artrips Personal Care Home provides assistance to retired adults living in Ashland who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Artrips Personal Care Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Kings Daughters And Sons Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Ashland, Kentucky. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Kings Daughters And Sons Home can be found at 1100 Bath Avenue, in the 41101 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Boyd County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Kings Daughters And Sons Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 2500 State Route 5, inside 41102 zip code area, Kingsbrook Lifecare Center offers senior assisted living in Ashland, KY to seniors who live in Boyd County. Kingsbrook Lifecare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 137 Boyd County residents.
Woodland Oaks is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1820 Oakview Road, 41101 zip code. Up to 110 seniors who need a personal care home in Boyd County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Woodland Oaks. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Frasure's Personal Care Home provides senior living in Boyd county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 61 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Frasure's Personal Care Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Ashland, KY and Boyd County. Frasure's Personal Care Home is located at 1308 Riverview Road, 41101.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Ashland, Kentucky, Boyd Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 60 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 100689. Boyd Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living services not just to Ashland older adults, but also to all Boyd County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Hamilton's Pch, an assisted living facility in Ashland, Kentucky located at 250 West Central Avenue, 41101 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Hamilton's Pch provides assisted living in Boyd County to a maximum of 22 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boyd County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boyd County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boyd County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boyd County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boyd County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOYD County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007