Assisted Living Facilities in Barren County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Barren County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Barren County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living in Glasgow, Kentucky, you will likely come across T J Samson Community Hospital, situated at 1301 N Race St in the 42141 zip code area in Barren County. T J Samson Community Hospital helps retired adults living in Glasgow who require aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. T J Samson Community Hospital includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Glasgow Health & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Glasgow, Kentucky. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. Glasgow Health & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 220 Westwood St. , in the 42141 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Barren County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Glasgow Health & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 201 Trista Lane, inside 42141 zip code area, Hometown Manor Of Glasgow provides assisted senior living in Glasgow, KY to retired adults who live in Barren County. Hometown Manor Of Glasgow accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 12 Barren County residents.
Diversicare Of Glasgow is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 300 Westwood St. , 42141 zip code. Up to 94 seniors who want a personal care home in Barren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Diversicare Of Glasgow. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Glenview Health Care Facility provides senior assisted living in Barren county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Glenview Health Care Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Glasgow, KY and Barren County. Glenview Health Care Facility is located at 1002 Glenview Dr. , 42141.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Glasgow, Kentucky, Glasgow State Nursing Facility is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 100 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 100483. Glasgow State Nursing Facility offers assisted living services not only to Glasgow senior citizens, but also to all Barren County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Highland Ridge Assisted Living, an assisted living community in Glasgow, Kentucky located at 180 Scottie Drive, 42141 zip code area. Highland Ridge Assisted Living provides assisted living in Barren County to a maximum of 56 older adults.
Nhc Healthcare, Glasgow provides assisted living care in Barren County to up to 194 retired adults at a time. Nhc Healthcare, Glasgow is situated at 109 Homewood Blvd. in the 42141 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Barren County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Barren County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Barren County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Barren County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Barren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Barren County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BARREN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007