Assisted Living Facilities in Campbell County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Campbell County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Campbell County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, you will likely come across St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf, situated at 85 North Grand Avenue in the 41075 zip code area in Campbell County. St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf provides help to 55 and older adults living in Fort Thomas who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Snf includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Coldspring Transitional Care Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Cold Spring, Kentucky. It has a total of 143 assisted living units. Coldspring Transitional Care Center can be found at 300 Plaza Drive, in the 41076 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Campbell County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Coldspring Transitional Care Center include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 940 Highland Ave. , inside 41075 zip code area, Barrington At Fort Thomas offers assisted senior living in Fort Thomas, KY to 55+ adults who reside in Campbell County. Barrington At Fort Thomas accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 108 Campbell County residents.
Baptist Convalescent Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 120 Main Street, 41071 zip code. Up to 167 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Campbell County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Baptist Convalescent Center. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The Seasons @ Alexandria provides assisted senior living in Campbell county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 234 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. The Seasons @ Alexandria is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Alexandria, KY and Campbell County. The Seasons @ Alexandria is located at 7341 East Alexandria Pike, 41001.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, Carmel Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 95 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100056. Carmel Manor provides assisted living services not only to Fort Thomas senior citizens, but also to all Campbell County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Highlandspring Of Ft Thomas, an assisted living community in Fort Thomas, Kentucky located at 960 Highland Avenue, 41075 zip code area. It includes services such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Highlandspring Of Ft Thomas provides assisted living in Campbell County to a maximum of 140 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Campbell County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Campbell County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Campbell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Campbell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Campbell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Campbell County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CAMPBELL County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Campbell County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Campbell County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Campbell County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007