Assisted Living Facilities in Greenup County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Greenup County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greenup County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living in Flatwoods, Kentucky, you may find Oakmont Manor, situated at 1100 Grandview Drive in the 41139 zip code area in Greenup County. Oakmont Manor provides assistance to retired adults living in Flatwoods who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Oakmont Manor includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
South Shore Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in South Shore, Kentucky. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. South Shore Nursing & Rehabilitation Center can be found at James E. Hannah Drive, in the 41175 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Greenup County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at South Shore Nursing & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1000 Addington Drive, inside 41169 zip code area, Morning Pointe Of Russell offers assisted senior living in Russell, KY to 55 and older adults who live in Greenup County. Morning Pointe Of Russell accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 68 Greenup County residents.
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Alzheimer's And Memory Care is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1063 Addington Dr, 41169 zip code. Up to 50 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Greenup County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Lantern At Morning Pointe Alzheimer's And Memory Care. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Trinity Station Retirement Community provides senior living in Greenup county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 28 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Trinity Station Retirement Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Flatwoods, KY and Greenup County. Trinity Station Retirement Community is situated at 2121 Argillite Road, 41139.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Wurtland, Kentucky, Wurtland Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 126 assisted living units and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 100449. Wurtland Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living services not only to Wurtland residents, but also to all Greenup County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Russell Convalescent Home, an assisted living community in Russell, Kentucky located at 407 Ferry Road, 41169 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Russell Convalescent Home offers assisted living in Greenup County to a maximum of 28 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greenup County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greenup County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greenup County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greenup County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Greenup County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greenup County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GREENUP County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007