Assisted Living Facilities in Shelby County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Shelby County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Shelby County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you will likely come across Amber Oaks, located at 156 Haven Hill Road in the 40065 zip code area in Shelby County. Amber Oaks provides help to older adults living in Shelbyville who need assistance with showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Amber Oaks includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Colonial Hall Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Shelbyville, Kentucky. It has a total of 57 assisted living units. Colonial Hall Manor can be found at 920 Henry Clay Street, in the 40065 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Shelby County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Colonial Hall Manor include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 148 Allen Drive, inside 40065 zip code area, Crescent Place Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Shelbyville, KY to seniors who live in Shelby County. Crescent Place Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 43 Shelby County residents.
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 711 Frankfort Road, 40066 zip code. Up to 117 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Shelby County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Masonic Home Of Shelbyville. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville provides assisted living in Shelby county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 11 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Shelbyville, KY and Shelby County. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is situated at 74 Mack Walters Road, 40065.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, The Pillars Assisted Living is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. The Pillars Assisted Living offers assisted living services not just to Shelbyville senior citizens, but also to all Shelby County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Crestview Center, an assisted living community in Shelbyville, Kentucky located at 1871 Midland Trail, 40065 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Crestview Center provides assisted living in Shelby County to a maximum of 58 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Shelby County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Shelby County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Shelby County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Shelby County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shelby County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Shelby County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near SHELBY County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Shelby County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Shelby County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Shelby County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007