Assisted Living Facilities in Marion County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Marion County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marion County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lebanon, Kentucky, you will likely come across The Village Of Lebanon Assisted Living, located at 101 Village Way in the 40033 zip code area in Marion County. The Village Of Lebanon Assisted Living helps senior citizens living in Lebanon who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. The Village Of Lebanon Assisted Living includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Loretto Motherhouse Infirmary is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Nerinx, Kentucky. It has a total of 59 assisted living apartments. Loretto Motherhouse Infirmary can be found at 515 Nerinx Road, in the 40049 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Marion County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Loretto Motherhouse Infirmary include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 337 South Harrison Street, inside 40033 zip code area, Cedars Of Lebanon Nursing Center provides assisted senior living in Lebanon, KY to senior citizens who live in Marion County. Cedars Of Lebanon Nursing Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 81 Marion County residents.
The Village Of Lebanon Ii is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 105 Village Way, 40033 zip code. Up to 38 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Marion County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Village Of Lebanon Ii. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marion County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marion County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marion County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MARION County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Marion County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Marion County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Marion County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007