Assisted Living Facilities in Laurel County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Laurel County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Laurel County, KY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in London, Kentucky, you may come across Laurel Village, located at 815 Mill St. in the 40741 zip code area in Laurel County. Laurel Village provides assistance to retirees living in London who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Laurel Village includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Village Heights is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at London, Kentucky. It has a total of 34 assisted living units. Village Heights can be found at 212 West 12th St. , in the 40741 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Laurel County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Village Heights include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 208 West 12th Street, inside 40743 zip code area, Laurel Heights Home For The Elderly offers assisted living in London, KY to 55+ adults who reside in Laurel County. Laurel Heights Home For The Elderly accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 160 Laurel County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Laurel County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Laurel County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Laurel County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Laurel County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Laurel County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Laurel County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LAUREL County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
More assisted living options in Laurel County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Laurel County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Laurel County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007