Assisted Living Facilities in Montgomery County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Montgomery County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Montgomery County, KY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mount Sterling, Kentucky, you will likely find Windsor Care Center, located at 125 Sterling Way in the 40353 zip code area in Montgomery County. Windsor Care Center helps 55 and older adults living in Mount Sterling who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Windsor Care Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Sterling Meadows is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. Sterling Meadows can be found at 209 North Maysville, in the 40353 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Montgomery County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Sterling Meadows include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 130 Sterling Way, inside 40353 zip code area, Regency Memory Care provides assisted senior living in Mount Sterling, KY to older adults who reside in Montgomery County. Regency Memory Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 26 Montgomery County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Montgomery County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Montgomery County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Montgomery County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Montgomery County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montgomery County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Montgomery County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MONTGOMERY County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
More assisted living options in Montgomery County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Montgomery County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Montgomery County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007