Assisted Living Facilities in Meade County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Meade County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Meade County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Brandenburg, Kentucky, you may come across All About Home Assisted Living With Heart, situated at 160 Lawrence St. in the 40108 zip code area in Meade County. All About Home Assisted Living With Heart helps retirees living in Brandenburg who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. All About Home Assisted Living With Heart includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Brandenburg Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Brandenburg, Kentucky. It has a total of 57 assisted living apartments. Brandenburg Nursing And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 814 Old Ekron Rd, in the 40108 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Meade County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Brandenburg Nursing And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 103 Commerce Drive, inside 40108 zip code area, Beehive Home Of Brandenburg provides assisted senior living in Brandenburg, KY to 55 and older adults who live in Meade County. Beehive Home Of Brandenburg accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Meade County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Meade County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Meade County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Meade County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Meade County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Meade County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Meade County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MEADE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007