Assisted Living Facilities in Metcalfe County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Metcalfe County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Metcalfe County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living in Edmonton, Kentucky, you will likely come across Harper's Home For The Aged, situated at 2905 Columbia Road in the 42129 zip code area in Metcalfe County. Harper's Home For The Aged provides help to seniors living in Edmonton who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Harper's Home For The Aged includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Metcalfe Health Care Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Edmonton, Kentucky. It has a total of 71 assisted living apartments. Metcalfe Health Care Center can be found at 701 Skyline Drive, in the 42129 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Metcalfe County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Metcalfe Health Care Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Metcalfe County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Metcalfe County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Metcalfe County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Metcalfe County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Metcalfe County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Metcalfe County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near METCALFE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Metcalfe County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Metcalfe County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Metcalfe County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007