Assisted Living Facilities in Pikeville, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Pikeville, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Pikeville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pikeville, KY directly and in the immediate area of Pike County.
While looking for assisted living services in Pikeville, Kentucky, you may come across Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville, located at 260 South Mayo Trail in the 41501 zip code area in Pike County. Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville provides assistance to seniors living in Pikeville who are searching for help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Parkview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Pikeville, Kentucky. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. Parkview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 200 Nursing Home Lane, in the 41501 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Pike County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Parkview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 156 Winston Road, inside 41501 zip code area, Cedar Creek Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Pikeville, KY to older adults who live in Pike County. Cedar Creek Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 50 Pike County residents.
3 More Facilities in PIKE County, KY
Good Shepherd Community Nursing Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 60 Phillips Branch Road, 41553 zip code. Up to 118 older adults who need a personal care home in Pike County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Good Shepherd Community Nursing Center. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Williamson Arh provides senior living in Pike county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 35 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Williamson Arh is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in South Williamson, KY and Pike County. Williamson Arh is located at 260 Hospital Drive, 41503.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Elkhorn City, Kentucky, Mountain View Health Care Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 106 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100521. Mountain View Health Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Elkhorn City residents, but also to all Pike County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pikeville, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pikeville area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pikeville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pikeville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pike County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pikeville, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Pikeville, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DAWSON SPRINGS, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LEWISPORT, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in MORGANFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in FORT THOMAS, KY
- Assisted Living in PROVIDENCE, KY
- Assisted Living in FLORENCE, KY
- Assisted Living in CALVERT CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROWAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCREARY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BATH County, KY
- Assisted Living in LYON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MASON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HART County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PENDLETON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HICKMAN County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007