Assisted Living Facilities in Allen County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Allen County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Allen County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Scottsville, Kentucky, you may come across Cal Turner Rehab And Specialty Care, located at 456 Burnley Rd. in the 42164 zip code area in Allen County. Cal Turner Rehab And Specialty Care provides assistance to retired adults living in Scottsville who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Cal Turner Rehab And Specialty Care includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Cornerstone Manor is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Scottsville, Kentucky. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Cornerstone Manor can be found at 515 Water Street, in the 42164 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Allen County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Cornerstone Manor include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Allen County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Allen County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Allen County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Allen County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Allen County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Allen County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ALLEN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
More assisted living options in Allen County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Allen County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Allen County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007