Assisted Living Facilities in Franklin County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Franklin County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Franklin County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Frankfort, Kentucky, you may come across Morning Pointe Of Frankfort, situated at 851 Cardwell Lane in the 40601 zip code area in Franklin County. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort assists retired adults living in Frankfort who are searching for assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Golden Living Center - Frankfort is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Frankfort, Kentucky. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Golden Living Center - Frankfort can be found at 117 Old Soldiers Lane, in the 40601 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Franklin County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Golden Living Center - Frankfort include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1040 Us 127 South, inside 40601 zip code area, Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare offers assisted senior living in Frankfort, KY to 55 and older adults who live in Franklin County. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 100 Franklin County residents.
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 201 Democrat Drive, 40601 zip code. Up to 19 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Franklin County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hometown Manor Of Frankfort. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort provides assisted senior living in Franklin county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 42 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Frankfort, KY and Franklin County. The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is situated at 66 C Michael Davenport Boulevard, 40601.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Franklin County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Franklin County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Franklin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Franklin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Franklin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Franklin County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near FRANKLIN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Franklin County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Franklin County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Franklin County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007