Assisted Living Facilities in Mercer County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mercer County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mercer County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Harrodsburg, Kentucky, you may find The Willows At Harrodsburg, situated at 464 Linden Avenue in the 40330 zip code area in Mercer County. The Willows At Harrodsburg helps retired adults living in Harrodsburg who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. The Willows At Harrodsburg includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Harrodsburg Health & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. It has a total of 112 assisted living units. Harrodsburg Health & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 853 Lexington Road, in the 40330 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Mercer County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Harrodsburg Health & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 200 Conover Drive, inside 40330 zip code area, The Harrod Assisted Living provides assisted living in Harrodsburg, KY to 55 and over adults who live in Mercer County. The Harrod Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 42 Mercer County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mercer County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mercer County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mercer County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mercer County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mercer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mercer County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MERCER County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Mercer County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Mercer County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mercer County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007