Assisted Living Facilities in Pike County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pike County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pike County, KY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Phelps, Kentucky, you may find Good Shepherd Community Nursing Center, situated at 60 Phillips Branch Road in the 41553 zip code area in Pike County. Good Shepherd Community Nursing Center provides help to older adults living in Phelps who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Good Shepherd Community Nursing Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Pikeville, Kentucky. It has a total of 106 assisted living units. Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville can be found at 260 South Mayo Trail, in the 41501 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Pike County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Signature Healthcare Of Pikeville include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 200 Nursing Home Lane, inside 41501 zip code area, Parkview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living in Pikeville, KY to older adults who reside in Pike County. Parkview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 120 Pike County residents.
Cedar Creek Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 156 Winston Road, 41501 zip code. Up to 50 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Pike County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Cedar Creek Assisted Living. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Williamson Arh provides assisted living in Pike county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 35 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Williamson Arh is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in South Williamson, KY and Pike County. Williamson Arh is situated at 260 Hospital Drive, 41503.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Elkhorn City, Kentucky, Mountain View Health Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 106 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100521. Mountain View Health Care Center provides assisted living services not only to Elkhorn City senior citizens, but also to all Pike County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pike County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pike County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pike County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pike County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pike County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pike County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near PIKE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007