Assisted Living Facilities in Nelson County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Nelson County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nelson County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Bardstown, Kentucky, you may find Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf, located at 4305 New Shepherdsville Road in the 40004 zip code area in Nelson County. Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf provides help to retired adults living in Bardstown who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Bardstown, Kentucky. It has a total of 65 assisted living units. Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 708 Bartley Avenue, in the 40004 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Nelson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 107 Thruway Drive, inside 40004 zip code area, Bluegrass Assisted Living Properties Iii provides assisted living in Bardstown, KY to 55 and over adults who live in Nelson County. Bluegrass Assisted Living Properties Iii accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 41 Nelson County residents.
Hometown Manor Alc - Bardstown is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 103 Manor Drive, 40004 zip code. Up to 12 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Nelson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hometown Manor Alc - Bardstown. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Windsor Gardens Ccrc provides assisted senior living in Nelson county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 53 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Windsor Gardens Ccrc is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Bardstown, KY and Nelson County. Windsor Gardens Ccrc is located at 103 Isaac Greer Court, 40004.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Bardstown, Kentucky, Life Care Center Of Bardstown is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 100 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100489. Life Care Center Of Bardstown provides assisted living services not just to Bardstown senior citizens, but also to all Nelson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nelson County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nelson County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nelson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nelson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Nelson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nelson County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near NELSON County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Nelson County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Nelson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Nelson County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007