Assisted Living Facilities in Ithaca, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ithaca, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ithaca elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ithaca, NY directly and in the immediate area of Tompkins County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Ithaca, New York, you may find Longview, An Ithacare Community, located at 1 Bella Vista Drive in the 14850 zip code area in Tompkins County. Longview, An Ithacare Community provides help to older adults living in Ithaca who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Longview, An Ithacare Community includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Kendal At Ithaca is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Ithaca, New York. It has a total of 36 assisted living apartments. Kendal At Ithaca can be found at 2230 North Triphammer Road, in the 14850 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Tompkins County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Kendal At Ithaca include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 407 Wyckoff Avenue, inside 14850 zip code area, Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor offers assisted living in Ithaca, NY to seniors who live in Tompkins County. Bridges Cornell Heights - The Tudor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 15 Tompkins County residents.
Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 403 Wyckoff Avenue, 14850 zip code. Up to 13 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Tompkins County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Bridges Cornell Heights - The Colonial. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care provides senior living in Tompkins county, New York. It offers a total of 36 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Ithaca, NY and Tompkins County. Brookdale Ithaca Memory Care is located at 101 Bundy Road, 14850.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Ithaca, New York, Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 53 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is AF0822A. Brookdale Ithaca Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Ithaca older adults, but also to all Tompkins County seniors.
2 More Facilities in Tompkins County, NY
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Juniper Manor Retirement Community, an assisted living community in Trumansburg, New York located at 24 Elm St, 14886 zip code area.
Evergreen House is situated at 4461 Jacksonville Rd in the 14854 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ithaca area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ithaca senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ithaca blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Tompkins County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ithaca, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ithaca, New York
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in Utica, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Webster, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Livingston County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orleans County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Genesee County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Ithaca:
If your loved one lives in Ithaca and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ithaca, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007