Assisted Living Facilities in Richmond County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Richmond County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Richmond County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Staten Island, New York, you will likely find Lakeside Manor Home For Adults, situated at 797 Brighton Avenue in the 10301 zip code area in Richmond County. Lakeside Manor Home For Adults provides help to elderly adults living in Staten Island who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Lakeside Manor Home For Adults includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
New Broadview Manor Home For Adults is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Staten Island, New York. It has a total of 200 assisted living units. New Broadview Manor Home For Adults can be found at 70 Father Capodanno Boulevard, in the 10305 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Richmond County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at New Broadview Manor Home For Adults include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 110 Henderson Avenue, inside 10301 zip code area, Harbor Terrace Adult Home And Assisted Living provides assisted living in Staten Island, NY to 55 and over adults who reside in Richmond County. Harbor Terrace Adult Home And Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 363 Richmond County residents.
Mariners Residence is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 2099 Forest Avenue, 10303 zip code. Up to 270 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Richmond County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mariners Residence. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
The Brielle At Seaview provides assisted senior living in Richmond county, New York. It offers a total of 188 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. The Brielle At Seaview is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Staten Island, NY and Richmond County. The Brielle At Seaview is located at 140 Friendship Lane, 10314.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Staten Island, New York, Eger Harbor House is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 75 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is AF0625A. Eger Harbor House offers assisted living services not just to Staten Island residents, but also to all Richmond County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Sunrise Of Staten Island, an assisted living community in Staten Island, New York located at 801 Narrows Road, 10304 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Sunrise Of Staten Island offers assisted living in Richmond County to a maximum of 121 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Richmond County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Richmond County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Richmond County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Richmond County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Richmond County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Richmond County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Richmond County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Richmond County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Richmond County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007