Assisted Living Facilities in Cayuga County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cayuga County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cayuga County, NY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Auburn, New York, you may find North Brook Heights Home For Adults, situated at 170 Murray Street Extension in the 13021 zip code area in Cayuga County. North Brook Heights Home For Adults provides help to 55+ adults living in Auburn who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. North Brook Heights Home For Adults includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Evergreen Heights is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Weedsport, New York. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Evergreen Heights can be found at 8939 Oakland Street, in the 13166 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Cayuga County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Evergreen Heights include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 3 St Anthony Street, inside 13021 zip code area, The Commons provides assisted senior living in Auburn, NY to 55+ adults who reside in Cayuga County. The Commons accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 297 Cayuga County residents.
Finger Lakes Center For Living is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 20 Park Avenue, 13021 zip code. Up to 80 seniors who need a personal care home in Cayuga County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Finger Lakes Center For Living. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Westminister Manor provides assisted senior living in Cayuga county, New York. It offers a total of 37 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Westminister Manor is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Auburn, NY and Cayuga County. Westminister Manor is located at 81 South Street, 13021.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Auburn, New York, Restmour Home For Adults is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 24 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is AF0183B. Restmour Home For Adults provides assisted living services not just to Auburn senior citizens, but also to all Cayuga County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Auburn Nursing Home, an assisted living community in Auburn, New York located at 85 Thornton Avenue, 13021 zip code area. It includes services like registered nurse visits every month, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Auburn Nursing Home offers assisted living in Cayuga County to a maximum of 92 retirees.
Faatz-crofut Home For The Elderly provides assisted living care in Cayuga County to up to 53 retired adults at a time. Faatz-crofut Home For The Elderly is situated at 46 Grant Avenue in the 13021 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cayuga County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cayuga County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cayuga County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cayuga County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cayuga County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cayuga County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Cayuga County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Cayuga County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Cayuga County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007