Assisted Living Facilities in Jefferson County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jefferson County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jefferson County, NY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Watertown, New York, you may come across Samaritan Summit Village, located at 22691 Campus Drive in the 13601 zip code area in Jefferson County. Samaritan Summit Village helps seniors living in Watertown who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Samaritan Summit Village includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
The Lodge At Ives Hill is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Watertown, New York. It has a total of 24 assisted living apartments. The Lodge At Ives Hill can be found at 1200 Jewell Drive, in the 13601 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at The Lodge At Ives Hill include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 21957 Cole Road, inside 13619 zip code area, Meadowbrook Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living in Carthage, NY to retirees who reside in Jefferson County. Meadowbrook Terrace Assisted Living Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Jefferson County residents.
Carthage Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1045 West Street, 13619 zip code. Up to 90 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Carthage Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Angel's Inn Home For Adults provides senior living in Jefferson county, New York. It offers a total of 24 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Angel's Inn Home For Adults is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Watertown, NY and Jefferson County. Angel's Inn Home For Adults is located at 518 Pine Street, 13601.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Carthage, New York, Carthage Area Hospital Snf is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 30 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 335453. Carthage Area Hospital Snf provides assisted living services not only to Carthage residents, but also to all Jefferson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jefferson County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jefferson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jefferson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jefferson County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jefferson County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Jefferson County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Jefferson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jefferson County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007