Assisted Living Facilities in Franklin County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Franklin County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Franklin County, NY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Malone, New York, you may come across The Farrar Home, situated at 46 Constable Street in the 12953 zip code area in Franklin County. The Farrar Home provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Malone who are searching for help with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. The Farrar Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Alice Hyde Assisted Living Program is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Malone, New York. It has a total of 30 assisted living apartments. Alice Hyde Assisted Living Program can be found at 45 Sixth Street, in the 12953 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Franklin County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Alice Hyde Assisted Living Program include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 16 Wheeler Avenue, inside 12953 zip code area, Adirondack Manor Home For Adults provides assisted senior living in Malone, NY to older adults who live in Franklin County. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 34 Franklin County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Franklin County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Franklin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Franklin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Franklin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Franklin County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Franklin County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007