Assisted Living Facilities in Fulton County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Fulton County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fulton County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Johnstown, New York, you may find Willing Helpers' Home For Women, located at 226 West Madison Ave, P. o. Box O in the 12095 zip code area in Fulton County. Willing Helpers' Home For Women helps older adults living in Johnstown who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Willing Helpers' Home For Women includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Gloversville, New York. It has a total of 84 assisted living units. Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing can be found at 99 East State Street, in the 12078 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Fulton County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 847 County Highway 122, inside 12078 zip code area, Fulton Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare offers assisted senior living in Gloversville, NY to retirees who reside in Fulton County. Fulton Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 176 Fulton County residents.
David & Helen Getman Memorial Home is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 15 East State Street, 12078 zip code. Up to 20 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Fulton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by David & Helen Getman Memorial Home. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Pineview Commons H. f. a. provides senior living in Fulton county, New York. It offers a total of 94 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Pineview Commons H. f. a. is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Johnstown, NY and Fulton County. Pineview Commons H. f. a. is situated at 201 South Melcher Street, 12095.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fulton County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fulton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fulton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fulton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fulton County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Fulton County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Fulton County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Fulton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Fulton County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007