Assisted Living Facilities in Madison County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Madison County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Madison County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Chittenango, New York, you may find The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Chittenango, situated at 331 Russell Street in the 13037 zip code area in Madison County. The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Chittenango provides assistance to seniors living in Chittenango who require assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Chittenango includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Hazel L. Carpenter Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Oneida, New York. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. Hazel L. Carpenter Home can be found at 533 Main Street, in the 13421 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Madison County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Hazel L. Carpenter Home include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 8196 Green Road, inside 13355 zip code area, Hamilton Manor Home For Adults offers assisted living in Hubbardsville, NY to 55 and over adults who reside in Madison County. Hamilton Manor Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 38 Madison County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Madison County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Madison County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Madison County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Madison County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Madison County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Madison County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Madison County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007