Assisted Living Facilities in Cooperstown, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Cooperstown, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Cooperstown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cooperstown, NY directly and in the immediate area of Otsego County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Cooperstown, New York, you may find Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home, situated at 48 Grove Street in the 13326 zip code area in Otsego County. Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home assists retired adults living in Cooperstown who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Woodside Hall is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Cooperstown, New York. It has a total of 37 assisted living apartments. Woodside Hall can be found at 1 Main Street, in the 13326 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Otsego County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Woodside Hall include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 128 Phoenix Mills Cross Road, inside 13326 zip code area, Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego offers senior assisted living in Cooperstown, NY to retired adults who live in Otsego County. Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 174 Otsego County residents.
3 More Facilities in Otsego County, NY
Hampshire House Adult Home is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1846 County Highway 48, 13820 zip code. Up to 65 seniors who need a personal care home in Otsego County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hampshire House Adult Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Robynwood Home For Adults provides senior assisted living in Otsego county, New York. It offers a total of 49 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Robynwood Home For Adults is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Oneonta, NY and Otsego County. Robynwood Home For Adults is situated at 43 Walnut Street, 13820.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Oneonta, New York, Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 53 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is AF0678B. Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead offers assisted living services not just to Oneonta senior citizens, but also to all Otsego County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cooperstown area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cooperstown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cooperstown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Otsego County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cooperstown, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Cooperstown, New York
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Center Moriches, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Genesee County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007