Assisted Living Facilities in Livingston County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Livingston County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Livingston County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living in Lima, New York, you will likely find Alpine Manor, located at 2714 Poplar Hill Road in the 14485 zip code area in Livingston County. Alpine Manor helps 55 and over adults living in Lima who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Alpine Manor includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Avon Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Avon, New York. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. Avon Nursing Home can be found at 215 Clinton Street, in the 14414 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Livingston County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Avon Nursing Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 4588 Morgan View Road, inside 14454 zip code area, Morgan Estates provides assisted living in Geneseo, NY to retired adults who reside in Livingston County. Morgan Estates accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 78 Livingston County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Livingston County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Livingston County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Livingston County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Livingston County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Livingston County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Livingston County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Livingston County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Livingston County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Livingston County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Livingston County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007