Assisted Living Facilities in Chenango County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Chenango County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Chenango County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Oxford, New York, you will likely find Bida Adult Home, situated at 4 Washington Park Rd in the 13830 zip code area in Chenango County. Bida Adult Home provides help to senior citizens living in Oxford who require help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Bida Adult Home includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Chenango County Home Preston Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Oxford, New York. It has a total of 48 assisted living apartments. Chenango County Home Preston Manor can be found at 1150 County Road 4 Rfd #2, Box 203, in the 13830 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Chenango County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Chenango County Home Preston Manor include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 24 Canasawacta Street, inside 13815 zip code area, Chenango Valley Home provides assisted senior living in Norwich, NY to older adults who live in Chenango County. Chenango Valley Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 32 Chenango County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Chenango County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Chenango County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Chenango County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Chenango County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Chenango County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Chenango County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Chenango County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Chenango County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Chenango County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007