Assisted Living Facilities in Queensbury, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Queensbury, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Queensbury elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Queensbury, NY directly and in the immediate area of Warren County.
While looking for assisted living care in Queensbury, New York, you may come across Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp, situated at 653 Bay Road in the 12804 zip code area in Warren County. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp helps 55+ adults living in Queensbury who are searching for help with showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Queensbury, New York. It has a total of 88 assisted living units. Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury can be found at 27 Woodvale Road, in the 12804 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Warren County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 71 Longview Drive, inside 12804 zip code area, The Terrace At The Glen provides assisted senior living in Queensbury, NY to elderly adults who live in Warren County. The Terrace At The Glen accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 52 Warren County residents.
3 More Facilities in Warren County, NY
The Pines is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 170 Warren Street, 12801 zip code. Up to 120 seniors who want a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Pines. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing provides assisted living in Warren county, New York. It offers a total of 120 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Glens Falls, NY and Warren County. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is situated at 152 Sherman Avenue, 12801.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Warrensburg, New York, Countryside Adult Home is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 48 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is AF0131A. Countryside Adult Home offers assisted living services not just to Warrensburg residents, but also to all Warren County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Queensbury area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Queensbury senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Queensbury blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Queensbury, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Queensbury, New York
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
- Assisted Living in Genesee County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Queensbury:
If your loved one lives in Queensbury and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Queensbury, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007