Assisted Living Facilities in Wayne County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wayne County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wayne County, NY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Macedon, New York, you will likely find Bickford Home, located at 56 Main Street in the 14502 zip code area in Wayne County. Bickford Home assists seniors living in Macedon who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Bickford Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Parkwood Heights Senior Living Community is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Macedon, New York. It has a total of 40 assisted living apartments. Parkwood Heights Senior Living Community can be found at 1340 Parkwood Drive, in the 14502 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Wayne County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Parkwood Heights Senior Living Community include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 208 Route 88 South, inside 14513 zip code area, The Terrace At Newark offers senior assisted living in Newark, NY to retired adults who reside in Wayne County. The Terrace At Newark accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 63 Wayne County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wayne County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wayne County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wayne County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wayne County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wayne County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wayne County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Wayne County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Wayne County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wayne County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007