Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Columbia County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Columbia County, NY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Chatham, New York, you may come across Camphill Ghent, situated at 2542 Route 66 in the 12037 zip code area in Columbia County. Camphill Ghent provides help to 55 and older adults living in Chatham who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Camphill Ghent includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Whittier Rehab & Skilled Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Ghent, New York. It has a total of 120 assisted living apartments. Whittier Rehab & Skilled Nursing Center can be found at 1 Whittier Way, in the 12075 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Columbia County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Whittier Rehab & Skilled Nursing Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 30 Whittier Way, inside 12075 zip code area, Whittier Place offers assisted living in Ghent, NY to older adults who live in Columbia County. Whittier Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 80 Columbia County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Columbia County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Columbia County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Columbia County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Columbia County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Columbia County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Columbia County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Columbia County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Columbia County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Columbia County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007