Assisted Living Facilities in Oswego County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Oswego County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Oswego County, NY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Oswego, New York, you will likely find St. Francis Commons, situated at 12 Burkle Street in the 13126 zip code area in Oswego County. St. Francis Commons helps 55 and older adults living in Oswego who need help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. St. Francis Commons includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
The Gardens By Morningstar is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Oswego, New York. It has a total of 106 assisted living apartments. The Gardens By Morningstar can be found at 132 Ellen Street, in the 13126 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Oswego County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at The Gardens By Morningstar include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 43 East Utica Street, inside 13126 zip code area, Ladies Home Of Oswego provides assisted senior living in Oswego, NY to seniors who reside in Oswego County. Ladies Home Of Oswego accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 21 Oswego County residents.
Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa is a pet friendly senior living community located at 24 East Oneida Street, 13126 zip code. Up to 35 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Oswego County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Bishop's Commons At St. Luke provides assisted senior living in Oswego county, New York. It offers a total of 68 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Bishop's Commons At St. Luke is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Oswego, NY and Oswego County. Bishop's Commons At St. Luke is located at 4 Burkle Street, 13126.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Hannibal, New York, Meadowbrook Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0180B. Meadowbrook Manor provides assisted living services not just to Hannibal older adults, but also to all Oswego County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Oswego County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Oswego County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Oswego County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Oswego County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Oswego County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Oswego County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Oswego County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Oswego County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Oswego County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007