Assisted Living Facilities in Warren County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Warren County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Warren County, NY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Glens Falls, New York, you will likely find Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing, situated at 152 Sherman Avenue in the 12801 zip code area in Warren County. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing provides help to retired adults living in Glens Falls who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Queensbury, New York. It has a total of 88 assisted living units. Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury can be found at 27 Woodvale Road, in the 12804 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Warren County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 71 Longview Drive, inside 12804 zip code area, The Terrace At The Glen offers assisted living in Queensbury, NY to retired adults who reside in Warren County. The Terrace At The Glen accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 52 Warren County residents.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 653 Bay Road, 12804 zip code. Up to 60 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The Pines provides senior living in Warren county, New York. It offers a total of 120 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. The Pines is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Glens Falls, NY and Warren County. The Pines is situated at 170 Warren Street, 12801.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Warrensburg, New York, Countryside Adult Home is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 48 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0131A. Countryside Adult Home provides assisted living services not just to Warrensburg senior citizens, but also to all Warren County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Warren County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Warren County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Warren County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Warren County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Warren County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Warren County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Warren County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Warren County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007