Assisted Living Facilities in Ticonderoga, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ticonderoga, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ticonderoga elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ticonderoga, NY directly and in the immediate area of Essex County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Ticonderoga, New York, you may find Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility, situated at 1019 Wicker Street in the 12883 zip code area in Essex County. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Ticonderoga who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Ticonderoga, New York. It has a total of 40 assisted living apartments. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa can be found at 45 Montcalm Street, in the 12883 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Essex County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
2 More Facilities in Essex County, NY
Located at 10 Gilliland Lane, inside 12996 zip code area, Champlain Valley Senior Community provides senior assisted living in Willsboro, NY to 55+ adults who reside in Essex County. Champlain Valley Senior Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 81 Essex County residents.
Keene Valley Neighborhood House is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1782 Route 73, 12943 zip code. Up to 50 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Essex County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Keene Valley Neighborhood House. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ticonderoga area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ticonderoga senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ticonderoga blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Essex County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ticonderoga, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ticonderoga, New York
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Elmira, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Liberty, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Livingston County, NY
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Ticonderoga:
If your loved one lives in Ticonderoga and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ticonderoga, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007