Assisted Living Facilities in Staten Island, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Staten Island, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Staten Island elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Staten Island, NY directly and in the immediate area of Richmond County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Staten Island, New York, you will likely find Sunrise Of Staten Island, located at 801 Narrows Road in the 10304 zip code area in Richmond County. Sunrise Of Staten Island provides help to older adults living in Staten Island who need assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Sunrise Of Staten Island includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Lakeside Manor Home For Adults is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Staten Island, New York. It has a total of 200 assisted living apartments. Lakeside Manor Home For Adults can be found at 797 Brighton Avenue, in the 10301 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Richmond County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Lakeside Manor Home For Adults include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 70 Father Capodanno Boulevard, inside 10305 zip code area, New Broadview Manor Home For Adults provides assisted living in Staten Island, NY to 55 and older adults who reside in Richmond County. New Broadview Manor Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 200 Richmond County residents.
Mariners Residence is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2099 Forest Avenue, 10303 zip code. Up to 270 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Richmond County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mariners Residence. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Harbor Terrace Adult Home And Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Richmond county, New York. It offers a total of 363 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Harbor Terrace Adult Home And Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Staten Island, NY and Richmond County. Harbor Terrace Adult Home And Assisted Living is located at 110 Henderson Avenue, 10301.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Staten Island, New York, Eger Harbor House is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 75 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is AF0625A. Eger Harbor House provides assisted living services not only to Staten Island older adults, but also to all Richmond County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider The Brielle At Seaview, an assisted living community in Staten Island, New York located at 140 Friendship Lane, 10314 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. The Brielle At Seaview provides assisted living in Richmond County to a maximum of 188 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Staten Island area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Staten Island senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Staten Island blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Richmond County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Staten Island, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Staten Island, New York
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Binghamton, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Clifton Park, NY
- Assisted Living in North Chili, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Cambridge, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Yates County, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Staten Island:
If your loved one lives in Staten Island and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Staten Island, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007