Assisted Living Facilities in Oswego, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Oswego, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Oswego elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Oswego, NY directly and in the immediate area of Oswego County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Oswego, New York, you will likely come across Ladies Home Of Oswego, located at 43 East Utica Street in the 13126 zip code area in Oswego County. Ladies Home Of Oswego provides help to elderly adults living in Oswego who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Ladies Home Of Oswego includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Bishop's Commons At St. Luke is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Oswego, New York. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. Bishop's Commons At St. Luke can be found at 4 Burkle Street, in the 13126 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Oswego County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Bishop's Commons At St. Luke include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 12 Burkle Street, inside 13126 zip code area, St. Francis Commons offers assisted living in Oswego, NY to retirees who reside in Oswego County. St. Francis Commons accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 60 Oswego County residents.
Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 24 East Oneida Street, 13126 zip code. Up to 35 older adults who want a personal care home in Oswego County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
The Gardens By Morningstar provides assisted living in Oswego county, New York. It offers a total of 106 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. The Gardens By Morningstar is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Oswego, NY and Oswego County. The Gardens By Morningstar is located at 132 Ellen Street, 13126.
1 More Facilities in Oswego County, NY
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Hannibal, New York, Meadowbrook Manor is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0180B. Meadowbrook Manor provides assisted living services not only to Hannibal residents, but also to all Oswego County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Oswego area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Oswego senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Oswego blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Oswego County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Oswego, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Oswego, New York
- Assisted Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Haverstraw, NY
- Assisted Living in Plainview, NY
- Assisted Living in Amsterdam, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Liberty, NY
- Assisted Living in Millbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Greene County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Oswego:
If your loved one lives in Oswego and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Oswego, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007