Assisted Living Facilities in Sullivan County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Sullivan County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sullivan County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living in Jeffersonville, New York, you will likely find Jeffersonville Senior Living, situated at 4806 Route 52 in the 12748 zip code area in Sullivan County. Jeffersonville Senior Living provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Jeffersonville who are searching for assistance with showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Jeffersonville Senior Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Jeff Senior Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Jeffersonville, New York. It has a total of 11 assisted living apartments. Jeff Senior Living can be found at 4804 Route 52- East Main Street, in the 12748 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Sullivan County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Jeff Senior Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 25 Carrier Street, inside 12754 zip code area, Arcadia Residence offers senior assisted living in Liberty, NY to 55 and over adults who reside in Sullivan County. Arcadia Residence accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 114 Sullivan County residents.
Academy House For Adults is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 15 Academy St. , 12754 zip code. Up to 6 older adults who need a personal care home in Sullivan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Academy House For Adults. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The New Swan Lake Adult Home provides assisted living in Sullivan county, New York. It offers a total of 27 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. The New Swan Lake Adult Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Swan Lake, NY and Sullivan County. The New Swan Lake Adult Home is located at Route 55 Box 247, 12783.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Narrowsburg, New York, Kelly's Home For Adults is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 79 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is AF0286C. Kelly's Home For Adults offers assisted living services not just to Narrowsburg older adults, but also to all Sullivan County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sullivan County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sullivan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sullivan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sullivan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sullivan County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Sullivan County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
More assisted living options in Sullivan County, NY:
If your loved one lives in Sullivan County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Sullivan County, NY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007