Assisted Living Facilities in Schenectady, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Schenectady, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Schenectady elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Schenectady, NY directly and in the immediate area of Schenectady County.
While looking for assisted living services in Schenectady, New York, you may find Kingsway Manor, located at 357 Kings Road in the 12304 zip code area in Schenectady County. Kingsway Manor provides assistance to retired adults living in Schenectady who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Kingsway Manor includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Ellis Residential & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Schenectady, New York. It has a total of 82 assisted living units. Ellis Residential & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 600 Mcclellan Street, in the 12304 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Schenectady County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Ellis Residential & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 323 Kings Road, inside 12304 zip code area, Kingsway Arms Nursing Center offers senior assisted living in Schenectady, NY to 55 and over adults who live in Schenectady County. Kingsway Arms Nursing Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 160 Schenectady County residents.
Heritage Home For Women is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1519 Union Street, 12309 zip code. Up to 36 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Schenectady County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Heritage Home For Women. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Schenectady Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing provides assisted living in Schenectady county, New York. It offers a total of 240 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Schenectady Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Schenectady, NY and Schenectady County. Schenectady Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is situated at 526 Altamont Ave, 12303.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Schenectady, New York, Ingersoll Place is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 78 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is AF0663A. Ingersoll Place offers assisted living services not just to Schenectady senior citizens, but also to all Schenectady County residents.
5 More Facilities in Schenectady County, NY
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider The Terrace At Glen Eddy, an assisted living facility in Niskayuna, New York located at 1 Ascot Lane, 12309 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. The Terrace At Glen Eddy provides assisted living in Schenectady County to a maximum of 53 seniors.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Scotia Mansion provides senior assisted living in Schenectady County to up to 49 55+ adults at a time. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Scotia Mansion is located at 39 Wallace Street in the 12302 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like apartment and community maintenance, barbershop and salon services and restaurant-style dining options.
Brookdale Niskayuna, located at 1786 Union Street, Niskayuna, New York, 12309 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Schenectady County and nearby areas. Brookdale Niskayuna has a total capacity of 110 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, shared and private transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Brookdale East Niskayuna is an assisted living facility in Niskayuna, New York, providing services and care to elderly adults who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Schenectady County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Brookdale East Niskayuna. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 52 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Glenville, New York, you will likely find Judson Meadows, situated at 39 Swaggertown Road in the 12302 zip code area in Schenectady County. Judson Meadows provides help to senior citizens living in Glenville who need aid with showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Judson Meadows includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Schenectady area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Schenectady senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Schenectady blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Schenectady County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Schenectady, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Schenectady, New York
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in North Chili, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Clifton Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Center Moriches, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Greene County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Schenectady:
If your loved one lives in Schenectady and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Schenectady, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007