Assisted Living Facilities in Putnam County, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities in Putnam County, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Putnam County, NY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Carmel, New York, you will likely find The Plaza At Clover Lake, located at 838 Fair Street in the 10512 zip code area in Putnam County. The Plaza At Clover Lake provides assistance to retired adults living in Carmel who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. The Plaza At Clover Lake includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Putnam Ridge is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Brewster, New York. It has a total of 160 assisted living units. Putnam Ridge can be found at 46 Mt Ebo Road North, in the 10509 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Putnam County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Putnam Ridge include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 517 North Lake Boulevard, inside 10541 zip code area, Gallagher Home offers assisted senior living in Mahopac, NY to 55 and older adults who reside in Putnam County. Gallagher Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 16 Putnam County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Putnam County area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Putnam County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Putnam County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Putnam County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Putnam County, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Putnam County, New York
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007