Assisted Living Facilities in Gloversville, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Gloversville, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Gloversville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gloversville, NY directly and in the immediate area of Fulton County.
While looking for assisted living care in Gloversville, New York, you will likely come across Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing, located at 99 East State Street in the 12078 zip code area in Fulton County. Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing provides assistance to elderly adults living in Gloversville who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
David & Helen Getman Memorial Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Gloversville, New York. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. David & Helen Getman Memorial Home can be found at 15 East State Street, in the 12078 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Fulton County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at David & Helen Getman Memorial Home include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 847 County Highway 122, inside 12078 zip code area, Fulton Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare offers assisted living in Gloversville, NY to 55 and over adults who reside in Fulton County. Fulton Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 176 Fulton County residents.
2 More Facilities in Fulton County, NY
Pineview Commons H. f. a. is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 201 South Melcher Street, 12095 zip code. Up to 94 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Fulton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pineview Commons H. f. a. . This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Willing Helpers' Home For Women provides senior living in Fulton county, New York. It offers a total of 20 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Willing Helpers' Home For Women is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Johnstown, NY and Fulton County. Willing Helpers' Home For Women is situated at 226 West Madison Ave, P. o. Box O, 12095.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gloversville, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gloversville area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gloversville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gloversville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fulton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gloversville, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Gloversville, New York
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Westbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Elmira, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Gloversville:
If your loved one lives in Gloversville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Gloversville, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007